“Liz is an amazing coach. I can’t tell you how much our session changed my entire life– it was that profound for me. Her approach is a perfect compliment to any business or individual looking to use their superpowers for even better results!”Stacey Andon, Coach, Trainer, Speaker
I offer custom-tailored 3-6 month programs for getting you from A to your personal B. I regularly hear that a client’s entire life trajectory was altered by this work–in a direction they felt good about walking!
One-on-one coaching programs can include in-person work but are generally via phone or video conferencing–location is not a problem and there’s no commute.
This type of 1:1 work is especially here for:
- The “super-smarts” who sometimes get stuck in it. As Garrison Keillor said, “Intelligence is like four-wheel drive. It allows you to get stuck in more places.” Your mind is an incredible asset, with a little of the right driver’s ed.
- People who really want to “be a yes” and “live in the light” but have been left wanting after things like vision board-ing, goal-setting and exploration of their “limiting beliefs”. Perhaps the whole of you hasn’t been able to fully integrate the other work you’ve done. Perhaps you have a hunch you’re ready to be further blessed by your dark side in order to live something more real. This work is water for that thirst.
- Other coaches and change agents. Deepen the art of your practice and expand your range. We all need skilled others to support our best work. Develop through your weak areas, get friendly with your edge and hone it.
- People who care about the world beyond them, who feel themselves as part of something bigger (or want to!). Especially if that both scares and excites you.
1:1 work is supported by alternating “depth” sessions and strategic goal work, as well as ongoing text and email support. Of note, the depth work addresses your history strategically. Without excluding any part of your story, we get you and your nervous system quickly to the roots of things to expedite the shifts you’ve been waiting for. I’d argue that this is your birthright… or at least an available birth-blessing.
I’m here to help people get the change they crave as quickly as possible. I facilitate difficult conversations so that you can simply face and move through the sticky interpersonals that have been weighing you down.
I specialize in facilitated conversations for:
- Couples who are ready to go deep but are holding something back and need it out, with support. You’ll be surprised at how much connection comes from getting something like this shared in this kind of space! Intimacy will deepen.
- Parents with children ages 9-22 that are having any kind of difficulty seeing eye-to-eye. If your young adult child complains that you don’t get them, I’m here to help. I’ve been there. My parents have been there.Let’s get your family back!
- Adult children who have not yet talked to their parents (or their own children) about aging. This is a gold mine. The sooner you have this conversation, the better the rest of your life. Seriously. And it’s never too late.
Guess what?! Of utmost importance, you and whomever it is you need productive support in talking with willboth/all be supported. They’ll even be connection and laughter (yes, really!) and no matter what else, you’ll get to breathe a big ol’ sigh of relief once you’ve gotten. through. that. like. this.
Speaking + Interactive Q&A
I use research, story and interactive Q&A to both open hearts and alight minds. This frees us for true creative response! Below are some sample topics. As interested as I am in these, I’m even more interested in yours.
- For youth–You fit. You just need to get gotten. I believe that it is critical that you are understood. Let’s talk about what you’re a stand for, your unique impact and hope that is for real. I’m a stand for preventing suicide (literal and metaphorical). What matters? Let’s talk!
- For EVERYONE–True Adulthood. What it means to bring True Culture to the modern world and how it can fulfill our deepest yearnings at work and in the rest of our living.
- “The Unmentionables.” Pick an elephant–whatever’s got you or your people blocked. Let’s get delightfully awkward, laugh out loud and pop that open with deep humor and a serious capacity for facilitating connection and win-wins.
All speaking engagements are interactive. It will be delightful.
The Bedrock of Communication. Called “Lizard Whispering” by coaches, better than bedside manner by doctors and others without time, rapport training aka “soft skills” by those in the business world, this is experiential group training for folks who’ve noticed that the right words and even smooth presentation are not enough for effective communication and interpersonal ease. Contact me for a complimentary taster with actionable take-aways.
Ecological Goals that Work. If you’re pining to make some serious headway on your personal or collective mission, please contact me about this interactive half-day training on ecological goal-setting–and achieving! For joy-filled accomplishment of the changes you’d like to see and be.